Innovo's Statement of Faith
Innovo Publishing is a conservative, Christ-centered organization whose purpose is to help get the Word out for the gospel of Jesus Christ through Traditional Publishing, Cooperative Publishing, and Independent Self-Publishing models. We will not publish books that contradict or undermine the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We at Innovo Publishing believe that:
- God exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the only Son of God. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was fully God and fully man, died in our place as a sacrifice for the sins of mankind, was buried, arose bodily from the grave, and ascended into Heaven.
- Jesus Christ will literally return to earth one day and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God without any error, the sole authority for life and faith.
- Mankind is a special creation of God, made in His image, but through the sin of the first man, Adam, mankind fell so that all people are sinners and have fallen short of the glory of God--and need salvation.
- Salvation is a gift of God received through repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Those persons who die in their sins without Christ, spend eternity in Hell. Those persons who die with their sins forgiven through Christ, spend eternity in Heaven.
- Water Baptism is an act of obedience to the command of Christ after salvation.
- The church is a local body of believers, empowered by the Holy Spirit with the Lord Jesus Christ as the Head, and each believer has direct access to God through the Lord Jesus Christ.
- If any manuscript conflicts with these values, Innovo Publishing will not publish it.
If you have questions about Innovo's Statement of Faith, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-546-2111.